Sunday, April 16, 2006

The movies

On Friday (Good Friday) I decided to leave the tube (watching too much as I mentioned earlier) and go see a movie. "The Inside Man" is playing in Uppsala, but only at 9 p.m. (a bit late for the elderly crowd). But I went anyway. Quite a riveting film. But at one of the more exciting moments the film broke (if they do that nowadays?). It took almost 30 minutes for them to fix it. Which was okay, except that it was pretty late and I was getting worried about busses.
Anyway I was glad that we got to see the end of the film - it would have been horrible not to know how it ends. The little extra was that we all got a free ticket for any movie we would like to see at that theater.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home