Monday, June 26, 2006

Long time no blog (2)

Have recently read a book that concerned spys in the second world war. The microfilm was hidden in the spine of the book Tristram Shandy (see earlier post!). The book by Joel Ross "Double Cross Blind" was a pleasant read. It was a first book and perhaps I will read the second when it comes. One of the reasons for a long pause since the last posting is that my daughter is moving and we have all been busy with various things. The Swedish midsummer festival has also been celebrated. I have also read another Margaret Drabble, "The Peppered Moth" - another very enjoyable novel by this wonderful writer. I had to read it because of the famous entomological reference! It will send me back to the library also - hoping the shelves are not too picked over by the summer loans. The other reading - or re-reading - business that has kept me busy is the 4 Kate Martinelli novels by Laurie R. King. My daughter has all the King books and moving has brought them to light again and kept me entertained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home